- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant.
- Multi-purpose pen with the unique, long lasting archival Pigma ink
- Used and recommended by anthropologists/entomologists, scientists/archivists/architects, and professional diamond cutters, cartoonists/Manga and Anime artists /illustrators /heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists
- Archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments
- Smooth, skip-free writing
- crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time
- Chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers